Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Where Oh Where Have I Been?

I have been here and there.  I have been busy with my little sidekick, and then I went on a fabulous vacation to Alaska  :D

I seem to have lost my blogging mo jo.  I don't quite know what I feel like writing about.  I look at your blogs, and comment occasionally, but for the most part, I have taken a sabbatical.

I am so happy for those of you that have success in your efforts of having children, and my heart aches for those of you who continue to experience setbacks and loss.




3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful vacation & life has been treating you well! I understand about the blogging topics, I've definitely not been doing as much blogging myself these days, partly due to so little time. Thank you so much for the lovely package you sent Ian...we love the adorable monkey outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I know what you mean, I haven't been blogging as much recently either but it's nice to hear from time to time since we were all heavily involved together last year +.

    Glad you had a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alaska is amazing! I'm so glad you got a chance to visit there this summer. Wow! Isn't the landscape completely breathtaking!
    I keep you in my thoughts, dear woman. I know that your little guy is getting close to his first birthday, which is a bit mind boggling. I look forward to seeing pictures of his monkey birthday party (just a hunch that it will have something to do with monkeys).

    ReplyDelete