Saturday, June 11, 2011

Busy Week

Well I had another busy week.  My little guy is quite the explorer these days.  We have been working on baby proofing our house, which will probably be an ongoing process for the next while.
Just when we thought his crib was low enough, he learned how to stand up in it.
My little guy likes to shove anything and everything in his mouth.  I prefer him to stuff food in it, but he likes the non edible items as well.

But the funniest is how he likes to lick everything.  He especially likes to lick the kitchen floor and refrigerator.  It is hilarious.  But it also requires me to try to keep my house spick and span--not an easy task.

Just a reminder, there is still time to enter the giveaway and read my review about the Baby Orajel® Naturals teething gel.  Click on this link to view it.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like he's definitely keeping you busy! Glad to hear you guys are doing so well and your little guy is so healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, cb *still* stuffs random things into his mouth. oy. yesterday it was a magnet! nice. cracking up at the licking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know one theory about why so many kids have allergies these days is that they're not exposed to germs and dirt so much. It's good justification for letting the housework slide a little!

    ReplyDelete