Well, tomorrow I will be on my way to Australia.
I can hardly wait. I have been planning this trip and all of it's details for so long and now I get to go experience it!
I'm all packed, the bills are paid, the house is as clean as it's gonna get. And I'm outta here.
Here is a short list of things we plan to do.
1. throw a boomerang
2. feed kangaroos.
3. see a koala, (maybe hold one)
4. go hot air ballooning
5. snorkel at the great barrier reef
6. hike and see beautiful scenery
7. hang out with friends
8. eat new foods. Vegamite sandwich? Kangaroo meat?
(I wonder if it just tastes like chicken)
9. maybe skydive???
10. learn some cool aussie lingo
11. buy some fun souvenirs
12. take some awesome pictures
13. relax and enjoy life