Some good things did come out of it though--this is what I learned
- Don't let sick twins cough and sneeze in your face. They carry some pretty nasty germs. And figure out which of the identical twins is sick. If you can't tell, just avoid them both.
- My hubby is so sweet to me. He took very good care of me. (but I already knew that)
- Get Kleenex w/ lotion in it. It will save your nose. My nose bleeds when it get really dry. So that was not fun.
- Be patient, drink lots of juice, and get some good medicine.
- I lost a little bit of weight. So at least that was a good thing. I just hope I don't gain it all back once i start eating again.