It seems like I didn't do much today, but as I sat here I realized that I did accomplish a few things:
- I washed and dried a million towels and blankets today.
- I watched the Amazing Race and Undercover Boss. I love those shows.
- I got 2 high chairs and a pack and play out of my house.
- I vacuumed my carpet and cleaned my garage.
- My lunch is packed for work tomorrow.
- I got out of my PJs at 6 pm, and now I am ready to get back in them
- I have all of my hotels and car rentals booked for Australia and NZ. We will be on the North Island of NZ (between Aukland & Rotorua) and then will be going to the Great Barrier Reef (Trinity Beach), and then Sydney. So if anyone has any insight into good excursions or sights to see let me know.
Not bad at all I suppose. Better than nothing