Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday--Good news in the blogosphere

I can't believe it's Thursday again already.  And it is another thankful and happy one.  I just read great news on two of my bloggy friend's blogs.  I just loved clicking from one blog to the next and reading all of the good news.

Please join me in congratulating them.  
Annie just found out she's PREGNANT
and Rebecca just had a FET with a donor embryo and feels very positive about how the procedure went.

I am so happy for them, they have been through so much, both physically and emotionally.  And I will continue to have them in my thoughts and prayers that things continue to go well.

2 comments:

  1. Awe, thanks dear friend for abiding with us during the good & bad of all that has happened this year. Thank you for the continued prayers and thoughts, they mean more than you can ever know. Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your prayers and good wishes. It really means a lot!

    ReplyDelete