Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: My cute little niece


This little niece of mine is so funny.  I just love hanging out with her.  The last time I saw her she wanted to have a dance party in her room.  So we cranked up the music and danced like crazy.  We had a blast.  It is one of those memories that will stick with me forever.  I wish I had my video camera with me that day.

I called her on the phone this week to say hello.  At first she didn't know who it was, but once she figured it out, she just started chatting away about her life.  She is so cute and this picture of her always make me smile.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable indeed! Glad you had a fun dance party with her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....CUTE! Little girls are just the cutest. Can't wait to have my own!

    ReplyDelete