Friday, September 3, 2010

Dancing Dog

You gotta watch this dog dance the Merengue.  It is hilarious.  This dog should be on Dancing with the Stars.  I would watch the show if she was.  If you do watch this video, be ready, maybe your adoption phone will ring.  That's what happened to me.  I didn't hear it ring because my hubby and I were laughing so hard and the ring must've blended in with the merengue music.  But thankfully, a voice message and a phone number were left.  And at least I heard the phone beep signaling I had a message on it.  It was our birth mother!  It was good to talk to her again.  It was also nice to have a funny story to tell her about how I missed her call because I was watching this video.

5 comments:

  1. This is just hilarious! Made me laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing!

    Jess
    http://bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the funny clip! Hope everything is moving along right on track with the adoption!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! LOVE the clip! Also, I hope things are going great with the birthmother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was an awesome video!! Hahaha, loved it. It also sounds like you and the birth mother are getting along! That is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, that's freakin' awesome. i wish my dog would dance! okay, now i that i watched it, i'm expecting my adoption phone to ring!!! :)
    and congratulations on your match! how exciting! i just got caught up on your blog and read about that -- yay! and your stanley photo shoot is genius. just genius.

    ReplyDelete