Thursday, January 6, 2011

The impossible happened

This morning by 10 am I discovered I had exercised, eaten breakfast, and showered, before my little guy had woken up from his am nap. I couldn't believe it. It took focus and efficiency, but it gave me hope that I could accomplish the impossible from time to time. Now to see if I can ever repeat this feat. I think it did help that I had gotten quite a bit of sleep last night. I woke up to my hungry baby at 4 am. I felt refreshed and was tempted to clean the kitchen and exercise then but ended up going back to bed, only to wake up feeling tired the next time my alarm clock (my baby) went off at 7:15. But I recovered and had a great morning

The afternoon went pretty well. The little one was a bit fussy and had a hard time
going down for a nap. But now he is asleep and I don't know if I should but him down for the night. What to do? I guess I will roll the dice and see how long he sleep.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love it when a good plan comes together. Glad you are finding time to take care of yourself, amidst spending most of your time taking care of your wee one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it was a smooth successful day for you...hope this starts to be a pattern in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Hopefully your little one will let you get some much-deserved me time more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for getting exercise and accomplishing all of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear your morning went well. Hope you get some sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohooo! You go pretty mama! I’m glad to hear you got some good work done!

    ReplyDelete