Saturday, November 13, 2010

Not crying over spilled milk

I just spilled a bunch of formula while I was trying to screw on the lid while holding my little guy who was rooting around frantically to get some in his mouth.
I knocked it off the counter and watched it spill all over the floor.
For a split second I thought, "oh my, what a mess, and here is one more thing to do before I go to bed."
But, then I thought, "well, I'm glad I didn't mop the floor today" and then I just laughed, smiled, and thought, this is a great problem to have.  I am grateful to have a mess of formula to mop off my floor.

I am a lucky lady.

4 comments:

  1. I love this. Enjoy every little second. Record it all if you can. Tomorrow he'll grown. I miss the smell of formula. My litle man just turned 4 and right now he thinks I can't see him 'sneaking' drinks of my tea...lol Adoption is truly a miraculous gift. There is nothing like hearing my little man say "Mama, I love you so much". (Ok, thanks. Now I'm crying.) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your amazingly heart-warming perspective! Keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i love this! what a great way to truly look on the bright side :)

    ReplyDelete