Saturday, January 2, 2010

01/02/2010

This was another fun date to write, confusing, but fun to think about how both backwards or forwards it was the same. Today I found joy in working with good people. As busy as work can be, it is nice to know I am working with some really great people who have become my friends.
We spend about 1/2 our life with coworkers so it is important to be able to work with them and an added bonus when you enjoy being with them.

I also found joy in reading an article (Ensign Jan 2010: The Best Is Yet to Be Jeffrey R. Holland) in my church's magazine. I really liked it, and I felt joy and peace as I read it and reflected on how it could help me in my life.

And then, last, but not least, I just received an email from my husband with a beautiful picture. It helped me feel loved and so happy to be a part of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment