Sunday, January 31, 2010

Friday Night Double Date

I love going on double dates with my husband. He is so funny. I can’t even describe how ridiculous he is sometimes. And then the added bonus that you get to hang out with some friends and laugh all night. He and the other husband planned the date, which was nice because I could just go and enjoy it. They started off by telling us how it was a “Wolf Moon” that night (with some serious cloud cover unfortunately). And then all night they kept rattling off the most random facts about how this wolf moon was so different and amazing. How is was 31, 070 miles closer to the earth and it was 14% wider and who knows how much brighter. It was hilarious. I may need to fact check the info. And of course the Mexican restaurant we went to had a wolf statue, so that just added to our laughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment