First off I would like to thank Rebecca at: http://roadlesstraveledblog.blogspot.com/ for giving me this lovely award. She welcomed me with open arms into this group and I am happy to call her my first friend inside the computer. She went through IVF and had 2 beautiful embryos transferred. She is now waiting and wishing for more good news in the upcoming days.
7 things you don't know about me:
1. I can't sing to save my life. Can't carry a tune. My husband can attest to that, and loves to torment me by encouraging me to sing so he can laugh at me
2. I like to sew. I sewed a sock monkey last year and named him Stanley. He is a great addition to the family.
3. I don't have any pets.
4. I had the chicken pox 3x as a child. I constantly had that pink anti itching cream--calomine lotion--all over me that once my brothers convinced me to pour some on my pancakes and eat it. It was gross. I wouldn't recommend it. It was definitely only meant to be used topically.
5. I want to go skydiving this year.
6. I love to read. I recently read the Hunger Games--it is really good.
7. I live in Texas. And we had 6 inches of snow today. Crazy.
Now, 7 blogs that I would like to spotlight and give an award to are:
Winner of the award are supposed to tell 7 things we don't know about you, nominate 7 new blogs and send a link to them so they know they won the award. Make a copy of this award and link it to your site.
So congratulations ladies, hope you can find a spot in your trophy case for this award.
1. http://www.stirrup-queens.com/ Mel, the stirrup queen and her ability to organize these blogs and also her desire to help the ALI community is just amazing. I am in awe of her. She organizes LFCA, a weekly show and tell, Creme de la Creme, raises twins, writes a book, and probably half a million other things. She does so much and I just wanted to thank her for that.
2. newwife at http://jeradandjennifer.blogspot.com/ is always leaving such encouraging comments for me.
3. http://notafertilemyrtle.blogspot.com/ I like Suzy's profile picture. That is how I would describe her blog. Fun, cute, and cheerful.
4. http://artofbeinginfertile.blogspot.com/ She just had a baby. Congrats. I like the funny pictures she puts up. She had one of a life size pregnancy test. It was hilarious.
5. http://infertilityrocks.wordpress.com/ Eve is going through a tough time. She is pregnant, but recently lost one of her babies. Her words describing her pain are so touching and describe so well how difficult it would be to miscarry.
6. http://waitingnwishing.blogspot.com/ shared a funny joke w/ me and has become my friend.
7. http://www.Coming2Terms.com/ You may have heard of the book: Silent Sorority written by Pamela Mahoney Tsigdinos who wrote this blog. I have enjoyed reading many of her posts.