Sunday, February 14, 2010

I married a ham sandwich

Sometimes I really think I married 2 pieces of white bread w/ some ham and cheese in between.  My hubby can be so ridiculously funny sometimes.

We had a ton of snow the other day and now it's all melting.  Yesterday we were going to a church function and we were driving 2 other ladies to it.  On the way my hubby said, "have you guys seen the waterfall?"  We replied, "no",  and so he began to talk about how beautiful it was, etc.  Then as we were driving through a portion of the street that is under construction he said, "Look, there it is".

And, what a site it was.  In the middle of the street there really was a waterfall.  A beautiful 6 inches high waterfall was churning brown melted snow.  I wish I had brought a picnic lunch so we could spend the whole afternoon there.

It was hilarious.  The other ladies and I had a good laugh about it.  And of course, we had to pass by it again on the way home because I think this may quickly become one of the 7 natural wonders of our city.  And my ridiculous ham sandwich will be credited with discovering it.  I am so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment