Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The closet organizer

I am in the process of reorganizing 2 closets of our house in preparation for visitors coming in next week.  The closets in our house are very tiny and so this helpful and hilarious closet organizer has been great to have.  Here is the closet organizer informercial on youtube for your viewing pleasure.  It was on SNL this weekend.

P.S. Don't forget to vote for your favorite limerick.  Hopefully it's mine-- JRS #7

I better go check on my closet organizer and make sure he's not out speedskating.

Check out show and tell to see what everyone else is showing.

8 comments:

  1. Rofl.. I love that clip.
    And I voted today, for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need one of those! I hate putting away my clothes and it's always fun to throw pies at people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video was hysterical. Good luck getting your closets done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't the closet organizer wear something else ? It's a bit freaky. Hehe
    Looking forward to a picture of your beutifully organized closet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha.. that's funny! I need one of those! If you see the current list of to-do's I have on my blog, one is for me to put away the clothes that is piled up instead of being in the closet. Heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the closet organizer!

    ~your secret pal : )

    ReplyDelete