Monday, March 15, 2010

Family Fun

Well, everyone is gone, and I have the house to myself.  If I didn't sound like a smoker when I talked or constantly cough up green stuff among other symptoms, I might be able to enjoy my quiet home.

Everyone helped me clean up before they left so I am appreciating that today since I didn't have the energy to do anything.

It was fun to have everyone.  We had some good laughs.  It was fun to see the babies.  Twins are a lot of work.  Yikes.  I also had a newfound appreciation for my mom and the fact that she cooked and cleaned up after her 7 kids on a daily basis.  I was wiped out after a weekend.  I was proud of my meals though.  I worked hard to be a good host and I think the food turned out good and everyone had a good time.  One night we even ate outside on our patio.

I love the SPRING!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That sounds nice!

    And wow, didn't know you were 1 of 6... 7 kids - that's a lot of work!! Go, your mom!

    ReplyDelete