Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

Sometimes when I am in the middle of the week it seems that I turn to youtube for some humor.  Today was no different.  I was watching this hilarious informercial for the Hawaii chair.  You probably think I'm a sucker for the HSN (home shopping network). I have never bought anything on TV, but they do make their stuff look tempting.  I think this chair would really be a great addition to my workout routine.  Check out the Hawaii Chair by clicking here.

I can just picture myself wearing my Snuggie and sitting in the chair.  Unfortunately, my one picture of me in the snuggie is missing, and then my Snuggie got a big hole in it and I returned it to Costco.  If I find the picture I will post it.

And one of these days I will take a picture of my new and improved closets thanks to my helpful speedskating closet organizer

3 comments:

  1. This commercial gave me a good laugh. Honestly, those ladies look like they're having a bit TOO much fun on their Hawaii Chairs:) I haven't yet taken the Snuggie plunge. But I am sorely tempted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so silly...wacky definitely describes this post, thanks for the great laugh:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That banana chair rocks. I watched the clip of when Ellen had it on her show. Lol, cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete